VOCAL PRINTS: What Can Your Voice Tell You About Your Health?
The VAH System is based on the fact that everything is vibration. Everything about you is carried in the sound of your voice.
Your voice can become distorted over time, causing emotional and physical imbalances.
- Based on more than 2 decades of research in hospitals and wellness centers
- Based on vocal patterns and analysis on thousands of people
- Low frequencies correspond to weaknesses in organs, body systems and emotions
- Higher frequencies correspond to backup systems, inflammation and infection
- Independent body frequencies can be captured, translated and sorted onto a voice print
- The voice print can act as a guide to improved health, regeneration and increased energy
The VAH system is based on more than 2 decades of research. Over many years of doing voice analyses on people with different issues, patterns of frequencies became apparent. Missing or low frequencies correspond to specific weaknesses in organs and body systems as well as emotions. Higher frequencies correspond to backup systems and inflammation or infection.
Through the technology of the VAH system, the independent frequencies of the body can be captured, translated and sorted onto a voice print chart, giving a highly accurate indication of physical function.
The voice print will show a range of heavy hit categories and weak hit categories interspersed with those that are in the average range. An assessment of the heavy and weak areas of the voice print can act as a guide to improved health, regeneration and increased energy.
SCHEDULE YOUR VOCAL PRINT TODAY AND TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH!!
In-office Appointments are in Tustin, next to Old Town at 17772 Irvine Blvd, Suite 102A.